iCLEAN and the SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)
will host the iCLEAN Annual Meeting and an interactive panel discussion
-- So You've Raised Money...Now What?
-- at CNSE in Albany, NY on Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm.
The So You've Raised Money...Now What?
interactive panel discussion will feature executives from iCLEAN member
and graduate companies that have successfully raised public and private
capital from multiple sources in varying stages of development. It will
highlight their experiences scaling up their ventures and working with
different types of investors. The discussion will also focus on how
advanced technology entrepreneurs working with iCLEAN are growing
successful and globally competitive companies in New York and the
The draft agenda includes:
- 4:30 pm - iCLEAN Overview and Accomplishments
- 4:45 pm - Keynote
- 5:00 pm - So You've Raised Money...Now What? Panel
- 5:45 pm - iCLEAN Company Elevator Pitches
- 7:00 pm - Networking Reception
The confirmed speakers for the So You've Raised Money...Now What? interactive panel discussion include:
- Jim Cranston, Chief Executive Officer, SunTrac Solar
- Steve DeLuca, President and Chief Executive Officer, Energy Materials Corporation
- Pietro Filardo, Founder and President, Pliant Energy Systems
- Fernando Gómez-Baquero, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, besstech
- David Hessler, Chief Executive Officer, MICROrganic Technologies
- George Powch, President and Chief Executive Officer, Versatilis
- Peter Vandermeulen, Chief Technical Officer, 7AC Technologies
- Moderator: Les Neumann, Chief Executive Officer, iCANny; Managing Director, Hudson Valley Center for Innovation
More information about iCLEAN is available at www.nyiclean.org
iCLEAN Annual Meeting and So You've Raised Money...Now What?
interactive panel discussion are open to the general public and free to
attend, but registration is required. Please register with Nicholas
Querques at [email protected]
no later than Friday, November 15 to attend the event.